|Pattonville High School recognizes Top 10 seniors in Class of 2017|
|Thursday, May 11, 2017|
Pattonville High School recently announced and recognized the school’s Top 10 seniors (based on grade point average as of the end of the first semester).
During an all-school assembly, the high school presented the Top 10 seniors with shirts from the universities they will attend after graduation. The Top 10 seniors in the Pattonville Class of 2017, their declared majors and the universities they will attend are:
1. Keturah Gadson, majoring in education policy, computer science and sociology at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts;
2. Rhiannon Williamson, majoring in zoology and criminal justice at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas;
3. Olivia Wedig, majoring in chemistry and admitted to the Vagelos Scholars Program in molecular life sciences at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania;
4. Micah Thompkins, majoring in a dual doctoral program in physical therapy and mechanical engineering at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois;
5. Joshua Zahner, majoring in marine science and computer science at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida;
6. Nitori Henderson, majoring in biological sciences with an emphasis in neurobiology and behavior (pre-med) at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York;
7. Henry Bodde, majoring in biology with a biomedical emphasis at the University of Missouri-Kansas City;
8. Mitchell Skaggs, majoring in computer science at the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, Missouri;
9. Kathleen McNeary, majoring in linguistics at Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri; and
10. Benjamin Moser, majoring in music with a minor in biblical and theological studies at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois.