|Read about actions taken at the recent school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The Board of Education on Nov. 27:
- Reviewed upcoming trips by the varsity and JV drill teams, choir and Robotics Club at Pattonville High School;
- Reviewed and accepted an evaluation of the Pattonville school-community relations program; view the presentation or read the report here;
- Reviewed an update on enrollment projections for the 2018-2019 school year; view the presentation here;
- Lodged for action the revision of Policy JEA (Compulsory Attendance Ages and Part-Time Attendance), the rescission of Policy IGCE (Missouri Virtual Instruction Program (MoVIP)) and the adoption of Policy Procedure IGCD (Virtual Courses); a vote is expected during the Dec. 11 board meeting;
- Approved revisions to Policy Procedure GCQF-R (Separation Incentive Plan (SIP));
- Awarded a bid for Windows-based desktop computers and monitors to SHI for $208,839.11; and
- Awarded an estimate for furniture and installation for the first floor of the Pattonville Learning Center to CI Select for $44,000 with a 10 percent contingency.
- Erin Jepsen, paraprofessional, Willow Brook
- Judith Vitale, reading teacher, Drummond, effective at the end of the 2018-2019 school year after serving Pattonville for 29 years