Our goal is ultimately to teach students how to be healthful individuals who can make informed decisions about their physical health and their bodies.
There are five overarching areas of study that our students explore in a variety of ways:
- Functions and Interrelationships of Systems
- Health Maintenance and Enhancement
- Risk Assessment and Reduction
- Efficiency of Human Movement and Performance
- Physical Activity and Lifetime Wellness
Courses offered are PE, Health, Individual Sports, Team Sports, Outdoor Adventure Activities, Personal Fitness, Power Walking, Weight Training, World Dance, Intro to Sports Medicine, Aquatics, and Aquatic Fitness & Lifeguarding.