The Top 10 seniors in the Pattonville High School Class of 2023 were recognized during an assembly today and presented with T-shirts from the universities they will attend after graduation. After seven semesters of high school, their grade point averages range between 4.49 and 4.731 on a weighted scale.
The Top 10 seniors in the Pattonville Class of 2023, their declared majors and the universities they will attend are:
- Sarah Pieper will major in philosophy, neuroscience and psychology at Washington University in St. Louis;
- Ben Holland will major in urban planning at Missouri State University;
- Allison Schrumpf plans to major in data science and earned a scholarship to play Division I soccer at Lindenwood University;
- Abram Schario was a recipient of the Vice Presidents’ Scholarship and will major in chemistry and be a part of the pre-medical program at Saint Louis University;
- Sydney Suvansri plans to major in biology and minor in music at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville;
- Talisa Prabhu received the Saints Scholarship and Dean’s Award in addition to the Chick-fil-A Leadership Scholarship and plans to earn a dual degree in the engineering field at Maryville University;
- Katherine Kellner plans to earn a bachelor’s degree in mathematics with a certification in secondary education at Lindenwood University;
- Hallie Friedrich will major in biology at the University of Arkansas;
- Maichi Nguyen earned the Vice Presidents’ Scholarship and plans to study engineering based physics through the Honors Program at Saint Louis University;
- Jayne Herter is planning to major in computer science and interactive digital media at Webster University.
The Pattonville High School Renaissance Club recognizes outstanding student academic achievement and character and organizes several activities including Most Valuable Pirates Awards, Taste of Pattonville and the Top 10 Assembly. Renaissance is sponsored by social studies teacher Jessica Hale, family and consumer sciences teacher Mary Favazza and speech and theatre teacher Lara Corvera.