Skip To Main Content



Transcript Requests

Student Records and Transcripts

Transcripts are offered free of charge. 

Current students wishing to have transcripts sent to colleges or universities need to add each request via their SchooLinks account under Colleges > College Applications > Add Application and then answer the questions regarding how they applied to each college. SchooLinks uses Parchment and Common Application to securely submit transcripts to colleges. Transcripts are typically sent within 5 school days. Official transcripts do NOT include any test scores. Students choosing to apply to college with a test score will need to send their own test scores according to each college's policy. 

Former students or their parent/guardian (if the student is under 18) may obtain a copy of their records by filling out a Transcript Request Form. You will be asked to provide the following information:

  • Name as it appears on school records

  • Date of birth (including month, date, and year)

  • Year of graduation or year last attended

  • Address, Fax Number or Email Address where the transcript/record should be sent

  • Phone number where you may be contacted

A photo ID is required in order to pick up student records and transcripts. 

If you have any questions, please contact the PHS Registrar, Cynthia Hall, at (314)-213-8051 or


If you have lost or misplaced your diploma, we are unable to issue a new one. You may request a transcript which will include your date of graduation.

Special Education Records

Special School District of St. Louis County (SSD) is the custodian of special education records (IEP, Disability Evaluation Report, etc.). In order to obtain these types of records, please visit SSD Student Records.

SSD Student Records